Following in the footsteps of our hugely successful kids and teens snowboard development programme, we’re stoked to announce this awesome course is now available for adults too!
Combining on snow coaching with off snow trampoline training, this multi-session course is designed to help adult riders (18+) progress their freestyle and performance riding from one of our UK bases at The Snow Centre, Hemel Hempstead.
Whether that be in preparation for competitions or simply getting ready for the winter ahead, this is a great opportunity to have more fun standing sideways with a group of like minded riders.
Groups feature a 1:7 coaching ratio and utilise our bespoke development folders to track progress and inspire new areas of learning, including flatland tricks, jumps, boxes, rails and even your riding itself. Add to that heaps of video feedback, use of our trampoline boards and lots of Onyx personality throughout and you’re riding is set to hit all new levels!
Dates for our winter adults development programme are:
- Friday 6th November – Onyx Devo Programme kick off & coaching evening
- Saturday 14th November – Trampoline training
- Thursday 19th November – Coaching evening
- Friday 27th November – Coaching evening & Morrow Jam compettition
- Saturday 28th November – Trampoline training
- Friday 4th December – Coaching evening
Total price including all lift passes, coaching and exclusive Devo Programme hoodie is just £365. All snowboarding takes place at The Snow Centre, Hemel Hempstead.
Book your place here or call us on +44 020 3740 4088