Group snowboard lessons in Morzine, Avoriaz & Les Gets
Onyx group snowboard lessons in Morzine, Avoriaz and Les Gets provide a fun and social way to learn and progress your riding.
Our small groups ensure heaps of individual attention from our BASI L4 ISTD snowboard specific team over the 4 days, helping you progress and enjoy your snowboard holiday even more!
Upcoming group sessions to choose from
Please contact the team with your travel dates to find out how we can best help.
Group Snowboard Lesson FAQs
We have specific groups available for beginner, intermediate and advanced level riders, you can check your ability on our scale here.
Availability varies from week to week, so check the calendar above or drop us a line and we’ll be happy to help.
Group snowboard lessons are available from the following start locations:
- Avoriaz – outside on the snowy area at the top of the Prodains Express gondola
- Morzine – outside on the snowy area at the top of the Pleney bubble lift
- Les Gets – outside on the snowy area at the top of the Chavnanes bubble lift, just in front of Le Yeti restaurant
All group lessons cater for a maximum of 6 people allowing heaps of attention to your learning.
With between 4-6 people booked onto the lesson the course will run for 4x 2hrs on consecutive days.
With fewer than 4 people the course will run for 3x 2hrs on consecutive days.
Simply select the course from the options above and follow the instructions to pay online, you can add additional people along the way.
All lessons require full balance payment at the time of booking to reserve your chosen dates and times.
All Onyx group snowboard lessons are lesson only, so you’ll need to make sure you’ve got:
- A lift pass covering the appropriate area(s) you want to ride
- Riding kit (board, boots, bindings, clothing etc)
- Be insured with a winter sports policy or similar with cover for the slopes
Please read the full terms and conditions before booking. If you have any questions or want to talk to one of the team then please drop us a call or email, we’ll be happy to help.