Launch into the winter stronger than ever with our new pre-seaon freestyle snowboard camp from 6th – 9th November 2020.
This camp takes place at x2 awesome venues, designed to progress your snowboard skills like never before! First up is Banger Park, this freestyle training facility is host to some of the best dry slope kickers available and all with shaped air bag landings to give you that extra bit of confidence when trying a new trick. The Onyx BASI L4 ISTD coaching team will be helping develop your kicker game over that first 1.5 days, ready to put that all back into action on real snow with another 1.5 days coaching at our second venue, the Hintertux Glacier.
So what’s included?
- 1.5 days coaching at Banger Park (air bag training facility)
- 1.5 days coaching on snow at Hintertux Glacier
- Mini bus transport from/to Munich (MUC airport) & to all coaching venues (see below)
- Optional evening activities around Innsbruck including bouldering at KI (additional cost)
What level do I need to be?
This camp is suitable for riders at L6+ on our ability scale here and perfect for those looking to take their kicker game to the next level. Whether for the season ahead, prepping for instructor exams or just to help give you that extra bit of confidence on larger jumps… it’s going to be an awesome long weekend!
What do I need to arrange?
- Flights to and from Munich International Airport (MUC) to match the transport below, plus visa if applicable.
- Accommodation for the duration of the camp in Innsbruck, we’ll be using the Marmota Hostel as our base.
- Lift passes for Banger Park and Hintertux.
- Snowboard equipment.
- Travel/medical insurance
- Food and drinks, plus any optional extras (eg bouldering).
You can also download our helpful Banger Park X ‘Tux freestyle camp info pack here, you’ll also find the ever important Booking T’s & C’s document here.
Important notes regarding included transport:
- Arrival (6th Nov) – The bus will leave Munich Airport (MUC) at 14:15 sharp, please book flights landing pre 13:30 only to allow time to clear customs.
- Departure (11th Nov) – The bus will aim to arrive back at Munich Airport (MUC) for 17:00, please book flights departing from 19:00 onward only.
- All other transport on coaching days will pick up and drop off at the Marmota Hostel in Innsbruck only.
Price and how to book:
Price = £345.00 pp
Get in touch here to book.
Important covid-19 information for this camp.
As we’re sure you’re already aware there’s a bit of a pandemic going on and Onyx Snowboarding are committed to providing a safe environment for you all to ride in. As such we’ll be following all social distancing guidelines as set out by the German and Austrian Governments, in addition to our own internal policies and those of the facilities that we’ll be using during the camp. This camp does not include accommodation, so you’re free to select an appropriate location to suit your individual needs. Face masks are compulsory at all times while inside our vehicles and face coverings must be worn during all coached session.
If you have any questions regarding how we’re working hard to keep you safe then please get in touch directly on +44 (0)20 3740 4088 and select option #2.