Group snowboard lessons in Chamonix
Group lessons with Onyx in the Chamonix valley are a great way to make new friends and progress your riding.
Our small groups run with a maximum of 6 people. This ensures plenty of individual attention from our experienced BASI L4 ISTD team. Lessons run for 2 hour sessions across 4 consecutive days giving you plenty of time to develop and fall in love with snowboarding.
Groups available for beginners, intermediates and advanced riders.
Group Snowboard Lesson FAQs
You can check your ability here. We offer beginner, intermediate and advanced level group lessons.
Group snowboard lessons are available from the following start location:
- Les Houches - At the top of the Telecabine du Prarion
- Le Tour - At the bottom of the Charamillion gondola
- Grandes Montets - At the top of the Lagnan cable car
- Brevent - At the top of the Plan Praz gondola
- Flegere - At the top of the Flegere cable car
Group lessons run with a maximum of 6 people to ensure small group sizes and plenty of personalised attention.
When 4-6 people have booked onto the lesson the group course will run for 4 x 2hrs on consecutive days.
With fewer than 4 people the course will run for 3x 2hrs on consecutive days.
It is possible to book multiple places on a course so long as all riders meet the level criteria for that group. Group lessons run with a maximum of 6 x people. If you cant find a group lesson running that meets you or your parties requirements, we may be able to help you with private lessons
Select the course from the group lesson feed then follow the instructions to pay, you can then add additional people as you go.
All lessons require balance payed in full at time of booking to guarantee your chosen dates and times.
All Onyx group snowboard lessons are lesson only, so you’ll need to make sure you’ve got:
- An appropriate lift pass covering the area(s) you want to ride
- Riding kit (board, boots, bindings, clothing etc)
- Ensure you have insurance covering you for winter sports during your stay