Group snowboard lessons in Morzine, Avoriaz & Les Gets
Onyx group snowboard lessons in Morzine, Avoriaz and Les Gets provide a fun and social way to learn and progress your riding.
Utilising small groups (max 6) to ensure heaps of individual attention from our BASI L4 ISTD team, each lesson runs for 2 hours across 4 consecutive days to help you love snowboarding as much as we do.
Available for beginner, intermediate and advanced level snowboarders
Upcoming group sessions to choose from
4 day course (4 x 2hrs) - only £185
Morzine, Avoriaz & Les Gets
Group Snowboard Lesson FAQs
Lessons are available for beginner, intermediate and advanced level riders and you can check your ability on our scale here.
Group snowboard lessons are available from the following start location:
- Avoriaz - outside on the snowy area at the top of the Prodains Express gondola
- Morzine - outside on the snowy area at the top of the Pleney bubble lift
- Les Gets - outside on the snowy area at the top of the Chavnanes bubble lift, just in front of Le Yeti restaurant
All group lesson cater for a maximum of 6 people allowing heaps of attention to your learning.
With between 4-6 people booked onto the lesson the course will run for 4x 2hrs on consecutive days.
With fewer than 4 people the course will run for 3x 2hrs on consecutive days.
Providing you all meet the level criteria for that course, then absolutely! Group lessons take a maximum of 6 people, if you can’t find availability for all of your party or dates then we might be able to help with one of our private lessons.
Simply select the course from the group lesson feed and follow the instructions to pay online, you can add additional people along the way.
All lessons require full balance payment at the time of booking to reserve your chosen dates and times.
All Onyx group snowboard lessons are lesson only, so you’ll need to make sure you’ve got:
- A lift pass covering the appropriate area(s) you want to ride
- Riding kit (board, boots, bindings, clothing etc)
- Be insured with a winter sports policy or similar with cover for the slopes